Home Page
Sowing the Seeds for Success - With God Nothing is Impossible - Luke 1:37


Football League Matches

Our football club is on Thursday evenings afterschool and enables our children to practise skills and prepare for their next league match. On this page you can find pictures and write-ups from our matches:

Match 1: Two Village Vs. Spring Meadow (16.10.18)

On Tuesday 16th October, Two Village Football Team played their first match of the season against Spring Meadow – it was a home game. In the first half, Spring Meadow put up a strong challenge to Two Village but luckily our keeper (Roman Heath) did some amazing saves. Unfortunately, by half time the score was 1-0 to Spring Meadow, so we had a team talk and refuelled with some orange segments.


After half time, we began to work as team more successfully and play better. Charlie O’Connell made a great through pass to Charlie Stace, who then managed to score a fantastic goal – the ball went straight through the keepers legs. The final score was 1-1. Congratulations to our whole football team for a great performance. Man of the match was given to our keeper (Roman Heath) by the referee.


Written by Charlie O'Connell and Mason Studd


Match 2: Two Village Vs. All Saints' - The Comeback of Dreams! (30.10.18)


On Tuesday 30th October, Two Village Football Team were up against All Saints' for their second match of the season - it was an away game. The match was very close until All Saints' scored a goal (making it 1-0 to them). It was soon half time - the team had an inspirational chat with our coach (Mr Whittingham) and we made a few subs and then it was time for the second half.


Just after kick off, All Saints' scored a screamer and it looked like it was all over for Two Village! But then Charlie Stace scored a great goal! Then it went out for our corner. Charlie O'Connell (the captain) scored from a header. Then we scored again - making it 2-2. Unfortunately, Two Village then lost concentration and All Saints' managed to slip the ball past our keeper (Roman Heath) making it 3-2 to them. All of a sudden, Charlie Stace scored from the edge of the box into the top right corner of the goal. Suddenly, Charlie Stace scored another goal getting his hattrick and making the score now 4-3 to us. The whistle blew and all of the team's subs ran onto the pitch with excitement for their victory!!!


Written by Tristian Owusu Amponsah and Charlie O'Connell