Welcome to the PE and Sports Premium Page
The Primary P.E. and Sport Premium is funding that the Government has provided to all schools in the United Kingdom to further improve the outcomes of sport in Primary Schools. There are 5 key indicators that schools should expect to see improvement across:
- The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity - the Chief Medical Officer guidelinesrecommend that all children and young people aged 5 to 18 engage in at least 60 minutes of physical activity a day, of which 30 minutes should be in school
- The profile of PE and sport is raised across the school as a tool for whole-school improvement
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- Increased participation in competitive sport
Our school's PE Premium Plan is below; showing what we are spending our allocation on this year.